We know your time is important, that's why Equitable FCU has made accessing your account as easy as possible. Choose from any of the options below when looking for your account balance, transferring money, requesting checks, and more!
Enjoy the security, dependability and convenience of Home Banking! Manage your Equitable Federal Credit Union accounts online from your home, work, or anywhere you go. With online banking you can view balances and transaction history, transfer funds, pay your loans and apply for new loans. Signing up is quick and easy, safe and secure and most of all, free to our members.
ENROLL TODAY »
Why wait for the mail when you can receive your statements electronically? Online Statements are at your fingertips, they're safer and more secure than traditional mailings and, of course, they're free.
Discontinue Paper Statements
To discontinue your paper statement, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Home Banking
- Click the Statements tab
- Click "Enroll in eStatements"
You can now access your Equitable Federal Credit Union accounts on your smartphone with our iPhone® and Android™ mobile applications. With the Equitable Federal Credit Union smartphone application you can easily:
Right from the palm of your hand!
It's fast, easy and FREE! Download Today!
Need to access your account but don't have access to the internet? Don't have a cellphone? Don't have time to come in to our branch? If you answered yes to these questions, then our Teller24 Telephone Banking is your answer. All you need is a telephone, your account number and your access code and you can perform basic transactions over the phone.
Just call 330-633-7307 or toll-free at 1-800-321-8237
Don't know your access code? Speak to an EQFCU representative today.
Download step-by-step instructions (PDF) »
- Checks Cleared - Be alerted when a specific check number clears your checking or money market account. You can also choose to include the check amount and ending balance.
- Loan Payments - Never miss when a payment is made to your loan(s). You can also select to include the remaining balance of your loans once the payment has posted.
- Maturity Dates - Get a message when your Certificate of Deposit is up for maturity. You can notify the Credit Union in a timely manner if you would like to renew or change the amount before your CD matures.
- Periodic Balance - This eAlert will send the balance of the account you specify either on a specific day, or on a reoccurring schedule.
- Personal Alerts - Need to remember someone's birthday? Simply pick a date to be reminded and include a personal message. You can even set the frequency of these messages.
- Transaction Alerts - Get notified when your payroll is deposited, or if a large withdrawal has been made. You can also select to have the transaction details included in the notification along with your current balance.
You can set up your eAlerts today under the "Alerts" tab on Home Banking.
eNotices provide fast, convenient and secure access to important notifications regarding your account. eNotices replace the traditional paper notices that are mailed to you. The current eNotices we provide are:
- ACH Overdraft Letters
- Certificate Maturity Notice
- Loan Past Due Notice
- Loan Payment Notice
- Overdraft Courtesy Pay Notices
- Share Draft Overdraft Letter
- Transaction Receipts
- Variable Rate Notice
Discontinue Paper Notices
To discontinue your paper notices, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Home Banking
- Click the Services tab
- Click "Enroll in eNotices"