If you have a recurring deposit like a paycheck or retirement income, Equitable Federal Credit Union offers direct deposit to get your funds where they need to go. No more worrying about checks getting lost in the mail or in your car. No more waiting in teller lines or braving rush hour.
Benefits of Direct Deposit
- Reduce the risk of check fraud and lost or stolen checks
- Access your funds quicker. You do not have to wait for your payroll check to clear
- You can divide your paycheck among your Equitable Federal Credit Union accounts
- Access your funds online via Online Banking
To get started with direct deposit simply download our direct deposit form and give the completed form to your employers payroll department.
Common questions regarding direct deposit:
What does my employer need?
- Your Equitable FCU savings or checking account number.
- Our routing number. (241273308)
Where do I find my account number?
To locate your Equitable FCU savings or checking account number, please refer to your statements. If you have checks you will be able to find this information at the bottom of one of your checks. Here is an example: