Life Moves Fast. In today's fast-paced world you need quick, easy and reliable access to your funds. We'll help you get there with the Equitable Federal Credit Union card.
Are you traveling? Make sure to let us know so we can help protect your account.
Feel Secure With Safety Built In
- No need to worry about carrying large amounts of cash and your card can be canceled immediately if it's ever lost or stolen.
- When you press 'credit' at the keypad and sign for your purchase, your transaction is protected by Zero Liability.*
- Fraud monitoring measures are automatically built into your card and expertly managed by Elan Financial Services.
Fast to get you on your way
- Just swipe or insert your card, press credit, sign the receipt and the transaction is complete.
- You can also enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to complete a transaction if you need to get cash back.
- Either way, the purchase amount is always deducted directly from your desired checking account quickly and efficiently
- If you forget your PIN # you can contact 1-888-891-2435 anytime to reset and unlock your PIN!
Convenience and ease at your fingertips
- You have complete control over when and how your bills are paid.
- Set up automatic payments once and relax knowing that your bills will be paid on time.
- Perfect for monthly dues, fees, utilities, mortgage payments, insurance premiums and more.
If you contact the after-hours number, please contact your credit union immediately the following business day.
As a consumer, you want to know that your online purchases are secure. But you also want the ordering process to be easy. To help protect you when you are making purchases over the Internet, Equitable Federal Credit Union is enrolling all of its members' MasterCard cards in MasterCard SecureCode.
Whenever your card is used at a participating online store, you will be asked for your personal password to verify that you authorize the purchase. This password helps protect your credit and debit cards against unauthorized use. You must complete your registration before making a purchase at any participating merchant website.
To sign up, click here to enroll or just start shopping. When you are ready to check out at a participating merchant, you will be given the opportunity to register. A window displaying the MasterCard SecureCode logo and the Equitable Federal Credit Union logo will open. Just enter your account details at this secure site and create your password to complete the transaction. Once you register your card, no one else can use your SecureCode card number at a participating online store without your personal password. Once you activate your card, simply shop like normal - and your MasterCard card number is automatically recognized at checkout. When you submit an order at a participating online store, the MasterCard SecureCode window will appear. Simply enter your password, click submit, and you're done.
Safer than using cash, faster and more convenient than writing checks, and accepted at millions of locations worldwide. We'll always be there when you need us.
* With zero fraud liability, you won’t be responsible for unauthorized purchases if your card or its number is ever lost or stolen. Eligible transactions include most purchases made with your card that do not require a personal identification number (PIN). U.S.-issued cards only. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations apply.Go to main navigation